East Surrey Domestic Abuse Services is an independent charity providing outreach and associated services in the borough of Reigate & Banstead and the districts of Mole Valley and Tandridge.
We are seeking Trustees to join our friendly and committed board. Providing your skills and experience to the board will help to enable the organisation to continue providing invaluable support to their beneficiaries. You will also have the chance to see how the services delivered by our dedicated staff and volunteers make such a positive difference to our beneficiaries.
Each trustee brings their own skills, experiences and qualities to the board. They add to the collective knowledge and experience by providing:
- Commitment to the aims, principles and policies of ESDAS.
- Willingness and ability to understand and accept their responsibilities and liabilities as trustees, and to act in the best interests of the organisation.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, exercise good, independent judgement, and work effectively as a board member.
- Effective communication skills and willingness to participate actively in discussion.
- Willingness to gain knowledge of the beneficiaries’ needs and resources that are available to deliver services.
We are particularly interested in candidates with the following skills:
- Tender and commissioning services in the third sector
We are fully committed to increasing the diversity of our board. To this end we want to recruit people with different skills, life experiences and from different backgrounds.
- Board meetings are bi-monthly.
- Meetings are held in Redhill at the organisation.
- Ad hoc support may be required between meetings.
Please click here for further information.