Rebecca Gudgeon on ESG and Corporate Reputation
Rebecca Gudgeon, a partner in the communications firm Hudson Sandler, has extensive experience as an adviser on organisation risk and reputation issues. She leads HS Sustain (the ESG practice of Hudson Sandler) and is one of the leading advisers in the ESG sector.
- ESG and the development of strategy (including the role of the UN SDGs)
- the stakeholders affected by ESG strategy and operations
- the cross disciplinary impact of ESG
- measurement and the role of ESG rating agencies
- the role of the Board in looking at ESG requirements
- the interplay between long-term strategy and shorter term decision-making (including executive remuneration) and reporting
- becoming familiar with ESG requirements
- how to deal with ESG ‘dinosaurs’ on a board.
Click below to watch back the webinar.