The Theatre Centre seeks new Trustee with legal skills
We are currently recruiting for new trustees to join our board. If any of these statements describe you, we’d love to hear from you:
- I have a deep commitment to supporting and empowering young people.
- I love culture and the arts, particularly theatre.
- I share Theatre Centre’s values, especially around diversity and inclusivity.
- I am interested in working with a group of committed Trustees who come from diverse backgrounds, cultures and professions.
- I can offer time, insights, experience and expertise.
- I will enjoy developing relationships with the team and advocating for the work.
We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and are keen to make the process of becoming a Theatre Centre trustee as inclusive and accessible as we can. You may have experience of being a trustee or you may be new to board membership; either way we would be very happy to answer any questions you may have before submitting your Expression of Interest. For a phone call or zoom chat please email Emma Rees, Executive Director on email@example.com
We’re interested in hearing from wide range of people and are particularly keen to hear from people under the age of 30 and are looking for a good geographic spread of trustees across the UK. We’ve also identified the following areas where we have gaps:
- Legal skills
- Artists / artistic leaders / freelance artists
- Disability practice
- Education policy
- Youth services
- Fundraising / CSR skills
- Digital media
For more information about the role of Trustee then please download our Trustees Job Pack (see downloads on the right hand side).
If you would like to apply, please complete the Expression of Interest form HERE.
If you have any questions and would like to have a chat with one of the team before applying, we will be holding informal zoom conversations by request until the deadline.
Please click here for further information.