APT Gallery & Studios in London SE8 seeks new Trustee with legal expertise
APT Gallery & Studios (APT) is looking to recruit up to five new Trustees to join our active and engaged Board.
This is an exciting time for APT, as we work to ensure we have a resilient organisation for the future. The Trustees have undergone a process of internal evaluation over the last year, identifying skills gaps in our current board, to ensure that APT is governed with the expertise and diversity it requires to thrive.
There are currently 5 APT Trustees, each having a specific area of responsibility towards realising the aims of the Charity. We are now looking for up to 5 candidates to strengthen the skillset of the board, with skills and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Artist or Curator with an excellent industry profile
- Legal expert with understanding of charity, property and employment law
- Public sector experience with knowledge of local communities in South London or a connection to our local area
- Fundraiser with experience in Income generation, Trust& Foundations and public funding.
- Financial professional with knowledge of charity financing
We strongly encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply, as we are keen for our work to be informed by and representative of the diverse communities we serve.
Deadline for applications 30 May 2022
For further details and to download a Trustee Pack please visit our website: www.aptstudios.org