Arts and culture charity in Kent seeks new Trustee with legal expertise
We’re looking for energetic and committed people to join our Board of Trustees.
Are you someone who’s had lived experience or professional backgrounds that will ensure that Ideas Test is representative of the communities we work with? Do you have an interest in arts and culture and live or have a particular interest in Medway and/or Swale?
If so, you could be on our Board.
Our Board of Trustees is made up from a diverse group of people who volunteer their time and expertise. They’ve a wide range of personal and professional experiences and an interest in both arts and culture, community, and the area of Medway and Swale.
- Make sure Ideas Test keeps to its charitable mission
- Make sure the company is well managed
- Are legally responsible for what we do.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The chance to:
- Make a valuable contribution to the local area and to a community-led creative and cultural organisation
- Help realise the development of the arts infrastructure and offer in Swale and Medway
- Raise ambition in an area defined as being of “low engagement”
Please click here for further information.